PLANT SPIRIT MEDICINE WORKSHOP, HERB MEDICINE WALK AND FAIRY FUN!
Sat.Aug 13 & Sat. Oct. 8
ACCESS HEALING FREQUENCIES DIRECTLY FROM HERBS, TREES AND PLANTS WITHOUT HARMING THEM? This is Plant Spirit Medicine!!! And it works for you and for Mother Earth!
HOW MANY HERB MEDICINES CAN YOU IDENTIFY? We have 60+ medicinal herbs growing at the Amethyst Center! Join me for an Herb Medicine Walk and Plant Spirit Medicine Workshop Sat. Aug. 13 at 3 pm and Sat. Oct. 8. We will learn to tune into the essence of herb medicine plants and gain healing directly from them by spiritual connection!!! Find an Herb Totem and shamanic journey to find healing and information from it. It's fun, it's useful, it's energizing and healing!!! We might even experience some fairy fun!!!
We will identify by muscle testing our herb medicine totems so that students can dive deeper into their uses and healing for themselves and others.
* Muscle testing to find the most potent herbs for your body mind spirit well being and find your herb totem.
* Identification of 20 plus medicinal herbs. You will receive photos with text about their uses.
* Practice Earth Sun Breathwork to power up, balance and connect with Universal Lifeforce.
* Connect with Reciprocal Breathwork to form co creative partnerships with herbs to exchange lifeforce energy, information and healing.
* Show your gratitude with a Plant Spirit Medicine Thanksgiving Song and sing to your plant totems to cement relations with them.
* Learn how to connect hand drumming with herbs for sonic herbal healing.
* Making a plant totem altar with your plant totems for a medicine bundle
* Initiation to being a Plant Totem Medicine Bundle Carrier
* Enjoy the high vibe uplifting frequency of the Amethyst Center Nature Healing Sanctuary where the Spirit in Nature and People coexist harmoniously.
* And play with the fairies!
DATE: Sat. Aug. 13 & Sat. Oct 8 3 pm to 7pm
WHERE: The Amethyst Center, 4443 Quarterwood Rd., Thaxton VA 24174
(All will be done outside) 20 min. from Roanoke. 40 min from Lynchburg. 3.5 miles off Hwy 460/220.
INVESTMENT: $77 for the two workshops. (limit 10 attendees)
WHAT TO BRING: Bring a journal and pen. Wear socks and hiking clothes. (Easy hike). And bug spray. Bring a bag lunch.
Bring a camera or phone to take ID pics of plants. Bring clear plastic bag for plant specimens. Bring water and snacks. Bring a shiny, crystal or candy gift for the fairies!
PAYMENT: Paypal $77 to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR MAIL A CHECK
LINDA KIRBY, The Amethyst Center, 4443 Quarterwood Rd., Thaxton VA 24174
During the 7 years I apprenticed with Wanda Joy in the XAT Native American Medicine Society I also assisted Herb Doctor, Walt Medicine Bear in ceremony and in some private healings. Walt's Cherokee Heritage Herb Co. made tonics which he sold worldwide. Although I took many classes and herb walks with him, I learned the most hanging out and listening in to his consultations with clients.
Walt Medicine Bear and I once shared a client who had cut his foot off in a carwreck and had it sewn back on!!! Doctors didn't really give the guy much chance of recovering his ability to walk. The Spirit Docs and I did shamanic healing several times for the guy clearing and reconnecting the traumatized energy of the foot and his leg and reconnecting the neural pathway. Then in a dream a Spirit Medicine Woman, who I believe was a Plant Spirit Medicine Woman, told the client to take his shoes off and walk barefooted every day! That orgone Earth energy really did him good!! Thankfully he showed a lot of progress. And he was strong in his prayers for healing. By that time I was really hooked on how Plant Spirit Medicine works.
Walt very effectively cleared the massive infection on the sewn back foot with oral goldenseal medicine and poultices of goldenseal. He healed the wound with comfrey salve! Amazingly the man healed and walked again! I learned that healing must happen in each quadrant of the medicine wheel.... Spiritual, Emotional, Physical and Mental... to be effective. And this was certainly how this case was cured.
After that I took many classes with top herbal teachers and hung out with herb medicine people whenever I could to learn their methods. I focused on self study and experimentation on myself. Which I still do. But mostly, I talk to plants
I became friends with Walt Medicine Bears apprentice who was a nurse and we began teaching herb doctoring classes in Nashville after his transition. My specialty has always been the shamanic side of plant and herb spirit medicine with others doing the medical portion. I adore communicating with herbs and accessing their healing through spiritual contact.